Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Bullet of Forgiveness: Sure Victory

If you were to ask me to name the most unbelievable truth of Christianity my answer would be easy! Simply put it’s this … that God does love me like I am and will forgive me for my failures, attitudes, selfishness, and messes. I need only to be honest with God, admit my need and ask His forgiveness!

Talk about feeling clean and being able to start fresh! There is nothing like it!! In fact, the most joyous and satisfied human beings on earth are those who know God’s forgiveness and who forgive other people.

It’s obvious I have offended God far more than any other human has offended me. Real life is always found in following Christ’s example. He was walked on and treated unjustly, yet He forgave. We should do likewise when we are walked on and treated unjustly.

Those who forgive always win in the end!

No comments: